Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Want Poonam Pandey to strip on your mobile?

 

Model Poonam Pandey is best known for her stripping promise to the Indian cricket team during the World Cup. She now takes her stripping fame worldwide by signing up for a strip poker game to be available in many mobile platforms

image

Poonam has tied up with a US-based mobile gaming company and her game will be available for Android and iOS platforms

image

Commenting on her decision to strip for a mobile game, she said, “Yes, I have signed a contract with an American company. It is like the famous Teen Patti card game. They will first show my video when the game starts. As the player starts clearing various levels of the game, I will start stripping. I don't mind stripping, but to what stage I will be doing it, I can't say that now.”

image

While Poonam Pandey fans would like to brush up their poker skills before this game reaches app stores, Poonam is a bit hesitant to go all the way

image

On whether or not she would completely strip, Poonam says, “However, reaching the level where I will have to strip fully may be really tough."

image

Poonam chuckles, adding, “I am excited because I will be exposed to such high-profile international gaming for the first time and it will help me reach out to my fans worldwide.” Her technical assistant, Micky added, “It is like gambling, just that there is no money involved here one one gets enticed by Poonam's visuals.”

image

http://in.movies.yahoo.com/photos/want-poonam-pandey-to-strip-on-you-mobile--1323077499-slideshow/want-poonam-pandey-to-strip-on-you-mobile--photo-1323077375.html

No comments:

Post a Comment